VENNESLA kOMMUNE

The Community of Vennesla is one the places that I really love. In Vennesla I have found many good places to stay, to meet new people, to make friends, to walk over snow, to play Bowling, to ride horse, etc.

But, the most important of Vennesla is Måneglytt. So, Måneglytt is an institution which works helping people with mental problems, and thanks God, fortunately I work in this institution as a volunteer. People in Måneglytt are really good, every single minute there is something to laugh, these people with "mental problems" are amazing, they are always laughing, they are always singing, they are always dancing, they are always doing something funny. In Måneglytt I spend at least 5 hours a day with these amazing people, it is really good working with these special people, now I am really happy for all these good things that are happening in my life, I think in Måneglytt I am learning many new things, and growing as a person. Thanks God.

No comments: