Kristiansand City

Kristiansand is a small beautiful city at south of Norway. Eventhough people from this city is not very open or friendly, every single day there is something to do or where to go. So, as a christian I have a lot of opportunities to meet new people and make friends, almost all nights there are meetings in different churches that there are in Kristiansand.


On the other hand, I also have to mention that, I have some friends who are really good, so if I Know something about Norwegian culture and costums, it is thanks to them. Today for all these advantages that I found in this beautiful city, I am very happy and comfortable.

1 comment:

Steinar said...

Ey Toro!! Soy Steinar, (oh esteban), el gringo cruceño:) que tal Noruega? Me gusta que te gustan las casas y la comida. Sino que ahora escribes que no nos encutres muy amables??? Toro!! (Me puse reir aqui:) Bueno, si somos cerradas, como los paceños..:) Viva camba! y Evo.. Y collas.. (Somos todos bolivianos (y noruegos)..

Bueno, sufeciente tonterias. Donde van a pasar navidad? manda saludos de mi parte a Royer!!

(Escribes muy bien inglés!!!!)